new balance walking shoes for men

in Freie Wölfe 09.01.2020 03:48
von Nick Finger • 3 Beiträge

white people new balance walking shoes for men do love new balance shoes. they use them to exercise outdoors (*which allows them to enjoy the weather,) and to workout at the gym. white people love working out at the gym. that should be #100. bc then we get to pretend like we're healthy. bonus points if we actually get in shape, bc then we can feel superior bc we're hotter than the obese masses of america. ps- please not that i put the comma INSIDE the parentheses- the only way it should be done!

WOW i use to my a manager at a Journeys shoe store, and new balance womens 1080 i must say this is true& ..i worked in a very urban mall and journeys has like skate shoes and stuff so nobody really came in there( compared to foot locker!!!!) but when white new balance 880 womens people came in , they were like "OH MY GOSH& . LOOK AT ALL THESE SHOES& I FREAKIN LOVE NEW BALANCES!" along with birkenstocks, clarks, crocks, flip flops& & this is sooooo funny!!!!

Pete, as a white guy I am singing the quest song n my head right now! And I am pretty sure it was Phife-Footer who rung the lyric about sporting New Balance sneakers. And new balance cruz as a member of the Zulu Nation, he is most definitely (politically) black. So then was he pandering to an all-white audience? I know my first concert in high school was ATCQ "Low End Theory" concert&

I think your first responder h it it on the head& not everyone is a D, or medium width& which is the width in which about 97% of all shoes come in (casual, dress, sporty, sneakers, heals, etc., etc.,). I'm not morbidly obese or anything, but I have been blessed with very wide feet. The only reason I own, and have for many years, new balance toddler shoes New Balance shoes is because they actually fit. That is an important factor when you run 3 or 4 miles. That's the only reason& trust me, it's not because they look cool.

Wow. I have never felt so "with it". I have worn New Balance for about 4 years and had no idea of their status until coming across this blog today. I just hope no one notices, because I am happy to be considered totally unfashionable. Has anybody got some advice for me as to how to respond should I be accused of being like the rest of "them".

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ethel Penn
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 663 Themen und 685 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 96 Benutzer (03.03.2023 14:16).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen