nike air max 90

in Gästebuch 06.01.2020 02:35
von Juliet Dillon • 3 Beiträge

We've shown you the Lethal Weapon nike air max 90 3 era at Georgia Tech and the Converse Voltage . Today we take a quick look at the first ever Nike Shox Basketball shoe.In 2000 Nike unveiled its Shox technology into its basketball lineup with the Shox BB4 . Shox cushioning had been two decades in the making all while Nike was revolutionizing the footwear industry with its Air technology. The world would get ITS best view of this silhouette at the same time Frédéric Weis got .

Teams like Stanford , Washington Gonzaga and Syracuse as well as former Nike schools Indiana and Maryland were also part of the BB4 family.Remember when Indiana was a Nike school for 10 minutes? In 2002 Tom Coverdale led the Mike Davis coached Hoosiers to the Final Four while wearing nike air force the BB4.The BB4 gave birth to many more Shox silhouettes over the next decade however the technology has lent itself better to Nike running virtually eliminating the Shox basketball line.

ÿþWe actually wore the Foamposites before Penny ever wore them, recalls Simon. Nike sent basket femme nike them to us during the Sweet 16, but I didn't like them. I put them on in practice the day before and they were too slippery and I wouldn't wear them. Mike Bibby said,  I don't care. These look too sweet and I'm gonna play in them. I don't care if I slip every time down the floor,' but we did all have them.  Sports Fan JournalIf we were going to write the story of how the Nike Air Foamposite One debuted.

It probably wouldn't include basket nike femme a bunch of college kids rejecting them at first. Eventual Most Outstanding Player of the 1997 NCAA Tournament Miles Simon would not be slipping on them each time down the court and future NBA players like Michael Dickerson and Jason Terry would have ditched their Zoom Flight Fives for the highly experimental shoe. Our first peek at the shoes would have taken place during the championship game and they would have been on the feet of all five starters.

So far, we've seen celebs like Bow Wow and Nick Cannon receive the shoes as gifts. What are your thoughts on this design?While we all wait on the Nike Air Yeezy 2 to hit shelves it looks like some sneaker fans have went the custom kick route and hooked up a pair of their own. Sneaker customizer Nameus decided to take their talents to a pair of Air Jordan 6  s and trick them out in the Net Air Yeezy colorway.While the floral digi-camo and pepperoni nike femme pizza edition consists as its most notable releases as of late.

The Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski receives a new colorway to perfectly coordinate with the season.ÿþA ton of Nike Air Force Ones will release in 2007, and we all know why (25th Anniversary for those that do not). This is another sample Nike Air Force One to release that will be apart of the celebration. Not much information is known, but we will know more soon.Our friends nikefans_co on Ebay has updated their inventory of the Air Jordan Retro III that will be apart of the Spike Lee Collection.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ethel Penn
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 663 Themen und 685 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 96 Benutzer (03.03.2023 14:16).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen